Rubbermaid - Frustrated customer

This mop worked fine in the beginning then the mop trigger stopped working now it doesn't work at all so I feel I just wasted my money I don't have the receipt so I cant take it back and if I by another is the samething going to happen.I am disappointed that this mop stopped working because I really liked the concept of it. It made my life just a little easier.It would be nice if you could replace or fix the problem on the trigger so that other people don't half to deal with this and get upset.

Review about: X5 Mop.

Comments

So what mop are you talking about? You might get more satisfaction if you would go directly to the Rubbermaid site to do your complaint. This site can't do anything for you.

Rubbermaid Reveal Mop. Bottle collapsed after 2 uses.

I purchased the Rubbermaid Reveal Mop that hold any solution.After 2 uses the plastic bottle collapsed.

I tried everything to Un-collapse the bottle, with no luck. It is no better than a cheap disposable 2 liter bottle that holds 7 Up! (no offense to 7 up intended, I love your product.) I have used it a dozen times tops, but with a collapsed bottle, the solution randomly squirts out.

So now I get to spend some more money and find a decent system with a better bottle.Don't buy this product unless and until the bottle is improved!

Review about: Rubbermaid Reveal Mop.